COMMENCING “APRIL FOOL’S” “JOKES”
- Next strip: Ace of Base!
- If only I could make the strip look more like Garry Trudeau’s enduring classic Doonesbury!
- Starting today: no more pot. Time to grow up!
- I recently watched [the latest Quentin Tarantino movie] start to finish. I loved it! I can’t wait to see what he comes up with next!
- I’m so very excited to see Ron Howard’s Solo movie! I love nothing more than to see fresh takes on characters from my childhood!
- Who thinks Family Guy is funny, anyhow? South Park; that’s where it’s at! Even better- Big Bang Theory! Animation is dead!
- The 5th Bands I Useta Like is almost all word-find puzzles. Easier than drawing cartoons; I just slap ’em together on my trusty Mac!
- I have a storage unit full of Transformers toys that I plan to give away; hawking ’em on eBay is just too much effort. I guess I kind of outgrew ’em. Oh well, it had to happen sometime, right?
- Speaking of which, thank God someone besides Michael Bay is directing the next Transformers. I mean, come on, five movies? Enough already!
- Does anyone want these original Garbage Pail Kids I collected obsessively in the mid-1980s? I’m probably just gonna throw ’em out. They’re gross, and they make fun of kid’s names. I don’t need mean humor in my life.
- That new all-female Ghostbusters was really good! Lots of spooky action and laughs!
- Not only will I soon be allowing comments on this site; get ready for Bands We Useta Like, powered by user-created content (YOU!). What could be better than crowd-sourced entertainment?
- Does anyone have any opinions about the president? Because I sure would like to hear them!
- Upcoming BIUL strips: Stryper! Kajagoogoo! Kelly Clarkson! Rednex!
“APRIL FOOL’S” “JOKES” COMPLETED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE. YOU MAY NOW GO ON WITH YOUR DAILY LIVES.