It’s the THIRD ISSUE of AMERICA’S ONLY MUSIC HUMOR MAGAZINE! 100% NEW MATERIAL!
No home is complete without the latest issue of BANDS I USETA LIKE upon their coffee table. Owning this comic book is a legitimate political statement, that tells the world you remember the days of classic MAD and NATIONAL LAMPOON, and you refuse to let them go. You don’t have to! YOU have NEEDS as a reader: you need that guilty rush that only comes from sick humor. The world is trying to take it away from you, and make you forget it ever happened. BIUL IS HERE FOR YOU!!!
32 pages; for mature readers only.
Signed by creator Matty Boy Anderson!
- A FREE COLORING BOOK you’ll LITERALLY FLIP OVER!
- TONS of GREAT COMICS!
- Imaginary friends and fridges!
- Nostalgia by the pageful!
- Harry Caray riding a flamingo!
- Time travelers and a man from the FUTURE!
- “Letters” from “readers”, and “lots of ads”!
- Skateboarding cheese!
- Meet the MUSICAL MEDDLER SQUAD!
|Dimensions||9 × 6 × .25 in|