From BIUL #1 (2014).
DID YOU KNOW:
- Each issue of BANDS I USETA LIKE contains material that won’t be shown on this site, no matter how desperate I am for content. Even if you’ve read everything on this site (good lord), there will still be stuff that’s new to you in the magazines.
- You can order all four issues on Amazon. Just type “bands i useta like” in the Search Bar, or start with this link. (opens in new window)
- You might even get ’em before Christmas. If you’re skittish about ordering on-line, and you’re in or near the Atlanta area, you can find BANDS I USETA LIKE at Criminal Records. Here’s a link to their Facebook.
- I’m still recovering financially (read: flat broke), so your patronage helps and is greatly appreciated. Speaking of which, I have a Patreon page, as is the style of the time. Please do not laugh at it.
- I am swamped with work through the year’s end, so I appreciate your patience as well. The remainder of 2017 is booked up.
- It’s probable/likely that BANDS I USETA LIKE #5 will bow after the start of the new year. Allowing for printing and shipping, even if I had it ready this week, I still wouldn’t get to touch one until after Christmas at the earliest. It’s not impossible, but since I’m still waiting on art supplies I ordered from Japan over a month ago, I’m just being realistic. Let’s talk about something I have to invent most of the time: morale.
the level of individual psychological well-being based on such factors as a sense of purpose and confidence in the future
For reference, these things erode morale:
- social media
It’s difficult to create anything but stress with those ingredients. Keep that in mind, if you want to make comics that aren’t half-assed. Good comics take time and focus, as well as talent.
DID YOU KNOW?
- The Meddler Squad, as seen in BIUL and the Select Your Destiny series, now has a website! There you can read all about the Squad, and their upcoming game projects. We’ve got a lot planned for 2018, and in case you hadn’t noticed, in 2017 we did seven books.
Go look in the Bookstore. Seven books so far, from author J.P. Kittens and myself. They’re probably on Amazon too.
- Ceaseless Fables of Beyonding, a series I began in 2009, is concluding at the end of this year, at 360 pages. Collected editions will be available early 2018. One will only be available off-line.
- 2018 is the 20th anniversary of Bands I Useta Like. Expect celebration and special collections.